Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rocket Boy concepting begins


One of the fine people I've "met" here in blog
world is Mr. Travis Green. And he has invited
me to take a shot at doing some character
concept designs for a story he's developing.
He's calling his main character "Rocket Boy".

So, here is my first go at Rocket Boy. I think
I may have gone a bit overboard on the
Steampunk aspect of the character, but
Travis told me to have fun and basically
gave me free reign to do whatever I want.
And that is just what I did.

So hopefully this is will be the first of
many design variations and concepts I
will be doing based on the characters
from his story.

We shall see.


I'm really not sure what exactly that thing
in his raised hand is. Possibly a probe to
measure the atmosphere of this strange
world he finds himself.

So, thanks for the invite Travis.
Should be fun.


1 comment:

  1. Wow man, that's great! He looks quite classy, I never thought of the Bowler hat idea...
    The thing in his hand could also be a remote of some kind, for the jetpack. I really love what you've done here, though!

    ReplyDelete